Ajlan Desert Cooler Manufacturers
Al Ajlan Desert Cooler Factory was established in 2008, as a producer of desert cooler principally supply to the Local business sector. Our industrial facility is arranged in Sulai area Riyadh. We have more than 50 well trained and professional skilled workers working in the factory for fabrication and assembly and testing of our quality HVAC products.
We have made a couple of researches and experiments on evaporative water based cooling units, to achieve more cooling and comfort and to reduce disadvantages and limitations of evaporative coolers and desert cooler. As a result we achieved a lot of additional features in evaporative cooler which gives more quality and comfortable air..
We also manufacture HVAC related products comply with local and international standards.
Our HVAC Energy efficient Product Line1- 2-Stage evaporative cooler and desert cooler with close circuit cooling and warming
2- Deplete and supply fan
3- Controls with air variable volume damper
4- Manual snd mechanized air damper
5- Vigor proficient focal A/c unit for high encompassing temperature condition
6- Energy saving ventilators
7- Fresh air units with pre cooling stage
8- AHU and FCU working with chillers
10- Central AC controls
11- Electrical Control Panels
12- MCC Panels
13- Water supply pumps
Desert Cooler Use, Maintenance and Notice
1.Please check before start the cooler
- 1- Please check the power supply is correctly connected.
- 2- Please check the earth wire is connected correctly. Make sure that the leakage protection switch can work.
- 3- Please check the power is connected tightly with control box. Make sure that phase lines are connected right.
- 4- Please check the water can enter the tank normally.
- 5- Please check whether the water level is among 80-100. And check the valve works.
- 6- Please check the venture is connected right to the fan.
- 7- Please check the drain valve can work.
- 8- Please clean the chores in the pan.
- 9- Please check the pump and fan can work.
- 10- Please check the motor can work.
Notes for operating machines
- 1- Before start the machine, please check the power supply.
- 2- No flame near the outside cooler. The point when having a thunder, it's better to cut off the electricity supply.
- 3- Without exceptional conditions, its better to turn off the power supply when no one works in order to make the air cooler have a rest.
- 4- Before turning off the machine, please first shut down the controller and then power. Remember that do not directly turn off the power when the machine is still running.
- 5- Assuming that the coolers can not cool or ventilate when utilizing, you have to check the inconveniences demonstrated on the controller and turn off the cooler and call the administration persons.
2. Kindly have a check and clean the air desert cooler when you don't utilize it for a spell. The accompanying are the guidelines of cleaning the air cooler:
- 1- Open the side panel
- 2- Take out thimble and setting-up piece.
- 3- Separate side cover from the cooling pad to clean and to check.
- 4- Wash cooling pad with fresh water, remember that the pressure of water must be normal.
- 5- Wash the cooler tank and dry the tank.
- 6- After wash and cleaning, close properly the water valve.
- 7- Install the side panel and start ventilating to make the cooling pads and tank dry.
- 8- Hood the dust cover of the desert cooler.
- 9- Shut down the power supply.