Ajlan Desert Cooler Manufacturers
Al Ajlan Factory was founded in 2008, as a manufacturer of desert cooler mainly supply to the Local market. Our factory is situated in Sulai district Riyadh. We have more than 50 well trained and professional skilled workers working in the factory for fabrication and assembly and testing of our quality HVAC products.
We have made a couple of researches and experiments on evaporative water based cooling units, to achieve more cooling and comfort and to reduce disadvantages and limitations of evaporative coolers. As a result we achieved a lot of additional features in evaporative cooler which gives more quality and comfortable air..
We also manufacture HVAC related products comply with local and international standards.
Our HVAC Energy efficient Product Line1- 2-Stage evaporative cooler with close circuit cooling and heating
2- Exhaust and supply fan
3- Variable air volume damper with controls
4- Motorized and manual air damper
5- Energy efficient central A/C unit for high ambient temperature condition
6- Energy saving ventilators
7- Fresh air units with pre cooling stage
8- AHU and FCU working with chillers
10- Central AC controls
11- Electrical Control Panels
12- MCC Panels
13- Water supply pumps
In order to increase the service life of the air cooler, it needs some maintenance when using.
1.Please check before start the cooler
- 1- Please check the power supply is correctly connected.
- 2- Please check the earth wire is connected correctly. Make sure that the leakage protection switch can work.
- 3- Please check the power is connected tightly with control box. Make sure that phase lines are connected right.
- 4- Please check the water can enter the tank normally.
- 5- Please check whether the water level is among 80-100. And check the valve works.
- 6- Please check the venture is connected right to the fan.
- 7- Please check the drain valve can work.
- 8- Please clean the chores in the pan.
- 9- Please check the pump and fan can work.
- 10- Please check the motor can work.
Notes for operating machines
- 1- Before start the machine, please check the power supply.
- 2- No fire close to the outside cooler. When having a thunder, it’s better to cut off the power supply.
- 3- Without special conditions, it’s better to turn off the power supply when no one works in order to make the air cooler have a rest.
- 4- Before turning off the machine, please first shut down the controller and then power. Remember that do not directly turn off the power when the machine is still running.
- 5- If the coolers can not cool or ventilate when using, you need to check the troubles shown on the controller and turn off the cooler and call the service persons.
2. Please have a check and clean the air cooler when you don’t use it for a while. The following are the instructions of cleaning the air cooler:
- 1- Open the side panel
- 2- Take out thimble and setting-up piece.
- 3- Seperate side cover from the cooling pad to clean and to check.
- 4- Wash cooling pad with fresh water, remember that the pressure of water must be normal.
- 5- Wash the cooler tank and dry the tank.
- 6- After wash and cleaning, close properly the water valve.
- 7- Install the side panel and start ventilating to make the cooling pads and tank dry.
- 8- Hood the dust cover of the cooler.
- 9- Shut down the power supply.